(Six tortillas make about 48 tortilla chips. Recipe adapted from Karina's Kitchen.)
6 brown rice tortillas, cut in to eighths to make triangles (I used Food For Life Brown Rice Tortillas from Whole Foods)
olive oil, for misting or brushing on tortillas
finely ground sea salt or salt (I used a sea salt grinder, which worked well)
Preheat oven to 400F. (I used my Oster Toaster Oven, which mean I had to bake them in two batches, but they cooked really quickly.)
Cut tortillas into eight triangular pieces. Arrange pieces in single layer on cookie sheet. (If you're not using a non-stick cookie sheet, spray it with non-stick spray or olive oil.) Arrange tortillas in a single layer on cookie sheet and spray or brush with olive oil on both sides. (I used an olive oil mister, which gave a very light coating of olive oil.)
Bake 5-6 minutes on the first side, until starting to brown, then turn and bake a few minutes on the other side. (Watch carefully, they get overly done very quickly.) When done, sprinkle chips with salt and serve.
This printable recipe from KalynsKitchen.com.


